Slideshow

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weddings Galore

So we had two weddings this past weekend. I figured people might like to see photos from both. Before we get to the photos though...the weather was crazy. Han was married in Bountiful and Heidi in Provo.I can't believe Han is all grown up. I taught Han and her cousin, My, the gospel in Australia when I was a missionary there. This first photo was taken right as Han and Kyle came out of the Bountiful Temple. I can't believe how well it came out. I love the snow falling and the expressions of those watching.Heidi is my wife's littlest sister. I got to stay behind with Heidi and Trevor while the photographer took all the pictures of just the two of them while everyone else headed over for the luncheon. It was cold, but it gave me the chance to take some really neat pictures. There are two fountains at the Provo temple. One was turned off which allowed us to take this beautiful reflection shot with the temple and the 2nd fountain behind them.

The In-Laws left with Heather and Nick this morning. It was nice having them with us for the Wedding festivities, but it was definitely nice to have this afternoon to ourselves.

Tuesday is the day we head down to the time share in Vegas for Christmas. I can't wait to see Phantom of the Opera with Adrienne at the Venetian. Also, it will be good to spend some quality time with our friends (Dan and Kim plus their kids, Danielle and Bryce).

No comments: