Slideshow

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weddings are getting closer

Less than a week until 2 weddings. First there is Han. I taught her the gospel in Australia almost 12 years ago. She is all grown up now and has moved to the US. She is getting married on Friday the 19th. That afternoon is the luncheon and her reception is later in the evening. I can't wait! The only problem is that Adrienne's littlest sister (Heidi) has her reception on Friday too. So I will miss some of both. Her wedding isn't until the next day, but Friday was the only day it would work for them. Although much of that day will be spent driving around, I think it is going to be a lot of fun.

We went with Heidi and Trevor to the temple in Provo yesterday and took some pictures outside so I'll include them below.

No comments: