Slideshow

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

So the "construction project" for Heidi's reception was canceled. It turns out that I didn't have to build it. She was able to get what she needed from a friend. It sure saved time, but it would have been fun to build something.

We finished our Christmas decorations this past weekend. Saturday was everything but the Christmas ornaments on the tree. Those we saved for Sunday when Ade's sisters came over. It is always a neat experience to go through the ornaments and put them all the tree. My mom bought a new one for each member of our family every year. I have specific memories with a lot of them from growing up. She gave me all my personal ornaments when I got married. Adrienne and I have continued the tradition in our home. It really is a neat experience to decorate the tree when each ornament has special meaning. I'll try to get a good picture in the next couple of days so that you can see what I mean.

No comments: