Slideshow

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Vegas Trip

We went down to Vegas with our friends for Christmas. Adrienne and I don't usually care for Vegas (we call it sensory overload) but this was a very nice trip. We drove down right after work on the 23rd and went straight to the Venetian. We had 3rd row seats to see the Phantom of the Opera. What an amazing show!!! The effects were fantastic and the singers were absolutely amazing. Our two favorite people in the play were Christine and Raul. Their voices and acting together really made the show work.


On Christmas Eve we went to the roller coaster at New York, New York. Adrienne, Dan, and Bryce rode it. I ran to the top of the parking garage to see if I could get a good shot, and this is what I got. You can see Bryce is 4th row from the back, while Dan is right behind him and Adrienne's face is just visible in the same row as Dan (but just to the right of Bryce's face). Christmas Day we opened gifts and even made a trip to the hot tub and heated pool. Kim made cooked up a Ham with some potatoes and vegetables. It was just a great day. We even took time to watch the church video "Joy to the World". On Friday the Clydes headed home. Little Tyson wasn't feeling too well so they decided to head back just in case. We spent that evening in St. George with our good friends Brent and Andrea (and of course little Gabriel). I even got a good shot of St. George with the snowy mountains int he background.
I started getting sick the last couple days, but we still managed to stop by and see the Todds. They even had more of their family around than normal, and it was great to catch up with them. We decided to head back fairly early since I was not well. The sun set an hour or so before we actually got home so we stopped to take a couple quick photos.

I think this post rambles a little but I didn't know what to cut out. Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the photos.

No comments: