Slideshow

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Miscellaneous Updates

Heidi (Adrienne's youngest sister) had her ACL surgery yesterday and we've spent the last day looking after her. She throws up every time she has to move, but she doesn't have any pain. She has some friends coming over to watch her while we go to the BYU game. She'll be with us for the next several days as she recuperates.

My family is making good progress on their drive to Utah. They'll get into Salt Lake City tonight around 5 or 6 I think. I believe they plan on going to a nice dinner tonight with my little sister. They are taking their time and finding neat places to stop along the way. I can't wait to see them tomorrow.

Well, I better get going. I'm going to go running, then head to the store for a bit. When I get back it will be time to get ready for the game. I can't wait.

No comments: