Slideshow

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jason's Parents are Coming

So, I think that we have finally recovered from the Triathlon last weekend. I might even go running tonight. Now that I've done one I want to see if I can do more. My true goal is to finish a full Olympic Triathlon (1 mile swim, 25 mile bike, 6.4 mile run). It is going to take some work, but I think it's worth it.

My parents are coming into town on Saturday and staying through Labor Day. We'll have to take some pictures to add to the blog. We have a friend that would give them tickets to the BYU Football Game (Box Seats!!!) but they don't know what time they will get here. Either way, Adrienne and I are going to the game (GO COUGARS!!!). Hopefully we'll get to catch up with my sister, Sarah, too. We still haven't seen her since she got back from Australia.

We are still working on some adoption stuff. There's a new policy with the financial forms, so we have to fill that out again. Also, we have to finish our online profile so that can be posted. Everything takes time, but we'll get it done.

No comments: