Slideshow

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family Updates

My dad flew home yesterday because he had to get back to work. I wish we could have had more time with him, but it was still great to be around each other again. Mom stayed behind (she's driving back later this week), so hopefully I'll get to see her some more before she goes. I got to hang out with both parents and my sister on Sunday, part of Monday, and then a couple hours with just Mom yesterday so far. From what I gather, she's coming down to stay at our house tonight. The plans could change though, we don't seem to do very well at keeping each other informed as a family. I think she is planning on staying until Saturday now. After that, she'll have almost a 2 day drive to get home to Missouri.

Heidi's ACL is recovering nicely. She went to physical therapy today and they are really excited about how well she is healing. She doesn't have to wear the brace any more and she is supposed to walk without crutches now.

Tomorrow is our last Adoption Workshop/Class. Adrienne and I are looking forward to it. There hasn't been one since June, so it's been kind of weird. We need to finish our online profile with LDS Family services, but it's pretty daunting. There is a lot of different sections where you describe yourself. We want to make sure we take the time to make it accurate, clear and easy to read.

No comments: