Slideshow

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Dinner

We just had some friends and family over for Sunday dinner. My sister and her husband came down with our friends Dane and Bailey from Salt Lake City. I can't believe it took us two and a half months to finally get Bailey down here. We promised to have her over when we were down in Lake Powell, but it's hard when she doesn't have her own car. The food was great and the company too.

I'll be headed up to Seattle for a business trip in less than two weeks. That will be my first time back up that way since my mission farewell. I can't believe it's been more than 13 years. I'll have to take some pictures while up up there.

BYU was thumped in football this week by TCU. There's no other way to put it. We were outplayed in every facet of the game. Oh well, there's always next week.

No comments: