Slideshow

Monday, October 5, 2009

BYU wins again

Hi everyone! I need to get more consistent with my posts. Another busy week and another BYU football victory. It's a shame that the team didn't play well against FSU, but they seem to be coming together pretty well the last couple of weeks.

Ade and I bought our plane tickets for Australia. We'll be gone from November 19th through November 29th. It's partly for our 10 year wedding anniversary and partly so that we can go to a friends wedding. We can't wait to go.

Most of the weekend was spent watching General Conference for our church. It's always inspiring to listen to the words of our church leaders. My favorites were Elder Bednar on Saturday and Elder Holland on Sunday. Maybe I can put some links in from those talks later.

No comments: