Slideshow

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jazz Game and Adoption Update

I think Adrienne and I have some of the best friends that you could ever find. One friend has season tickets to the Jazz. He couldn't make it to last nights game so he just gave them to me. Ade had some things at home she wanted to get done, so I took Dan with me and we had a blast. It was a close game until the 4th quarter, then the Jazz just took over. So we got both the thrill of a tight game and the satisfaction of a dominant finish.

I know many of our friends and family want updates on adoption. Right now everything comes down to waiting. The young lady we met with is due any day, but she hasn't decided what she will do once that day comes. I know she is praying for guidance and I know that she will have her prayers answered. I just don't know what that answer will be. She is part of a wonderful family, and has the love and support of her whole congregation. Ade and I are at peace just waiting to see what she decides.

No comments: