Slideshow

Monday, October 13, 2008

Crazy Busy

Wow, the week started slow enough, but we ended up crazy busy all weekend. Friday I took off early so that I could show my sister the way to the Oral Surgeon's office. She got her wisdom teeth removed. Her boyfriend and I hung out in the waiting room until she was done. One of her teeth was actually growing in sideways...weird! She's doing much better today.

Friday night we had some friends invite us up to a house they rented in Midway. The house was on the Homestead Golf Course, but it was too cold and windy to play. Instead of golf we played pool, watched a movie, talked, played cards, and ate some great food.

On Saturday, we headed back into Provo for BYU's Homecoming football game. On a cold day it was sure nice to be up in the box seats. The buffet was beef brisket with dutch oven potatoes (Yum!). BYU won 21-3. I thought BYU would score a lot more, but the game was exciting and well played on both sides.

Sunday was busy too. First there was OUR Ward...then I had to leave early to go to 3 other Wards to visit their priesthood meetings. I'm still getting used to having a Stake calling. We had Steph, Will, Liberty, Heidi, AND Trevor over for dinner. AND my sister decided she was feeling pretty good so she and her boyfriend stopped by after to hang out and watch a movie.

No comments: