Slideshow

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We are Iron People...

Or at least we will be. Adrienne and I have decided to compete in the Share a Smile triathlon on August 23rd. There are two adult divisions (Sprint and Novice). Neither of us has done anything like this before, but this particular Triathlon is supposed to be laid back. My work is sponsoring me in the race and Adrienne might have hers do the same. The goal is to complete the Iron Man and not die.

I bought new shoes for the race, and both of us need bike helmets. I am headed to the Orem Rec Center tonight to see how far I can run in one shot and get some swimming in.

We are having our home inspection as part of the adoption process in the next week or so. Just an opportunity for LDS Family Services to check out our home and give us ideas of how to make it safer for small children. We still need to buy the kiddie gate for our stairs and various other safety devices to make our home more secure.

No comments: