Slideshow

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updates

We finally began our birth parent letter for the adoption papers. It's a strange thing to write a letter to tons of people you've never met before. We're about halfway through the first draft. Hopefully we can finish that draft tonight and get it emailed over to our case worker so she can give some insight on how to edit it further.

Tuesday night I went to the Orem Rec Center to start training for the Triathlon. My plan was to run at least a mile and swim some. I ended up doing the distances for all three stages of the triathlon in opposite order. It took 1 hour and 17 minutes total to do all three parts. That makes me excited for the actual race. I'll be going down to the Rec center again tonight to do some more...wish me luck.

Last night was Heidi's 21st birthday (Adrienne's youngest sister). We met for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and had a great time catching up with Heidi and her boyfriend.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

Jason and Adrienne!

I love blog, and I love that you're training for a triathlon. I'll flag the blog and keep up with your progress!

--Matt