Slideshow

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas...and other things

Ok folks, I am a slacker. Not a part time slacker, but at consistent slacker. I've come to this conclusion because of how little I have been putting on our blog. We have been so blessed over the last several months that I don't really know where to start. Adrienne is doing great with the pregnancy. She never had morning sickness and all our visits with her doctor show the baby developing perfectly. Ade is definitely more tired than normal, but I try to help out where I can.

Our good friend Henry gave us tickets to a BYU Football game back in November. The weather was great and we sat near the front at mid-field. I took a couple of pictures to commemorate the event. I think the final score was 55-7. It was tons of fun and we even got to bring along a couple of our friends, Jeff and Julie (who took the photo of us).

Both sets of parents were came out to Utah over Thanksgiving and I cooked up most of my usual fare. The turkey was yummy! So were the potatoes, stuffing, cornbread pudding, and everything else. It was really fun to get to see family over the holidays.

Henry has also sent us to a few basketball games. I went to one with my Dad around Thanksgiving and two with my wife...who has become a huge fan of BYU Basketball. The team is 10-1 and really plays well together. Great intensity on defense without fouling and nice offensive rhythm.

The third picture is from this morning. We got about 8 inches Sunday night...which I cleared. Then last night we got another foot or 18 inches. Anyways, this is a shot of our driveway with a friend and I clearing it. I'm sure the snow plow made my driveway impassable while I was at work and I'll have to clear it out again when I get home. TONS of snow...to say the least.




















No comments: