Slideshow

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Progress!

I can't believe how things seem to keep getting in the way of completing the online profile. We were all set to work on it, but I got sick. It was the strangest thing. My stomach hurt and I got a 101 degree fever...but I felt better by the time I went to bed. The fever lasted about 3-4 hours total.

We finally got some time to work on it Wednesday. We finished all the "preferences". Those are bizarre. The responses are Yes, No, and Maybe. You answer questions about different characteristics you look for in a child, a birth mother, and a birth father. It is a rather surreal experience. We are getting significantly closer to finishing the whole thing. I'll be uploading photos tonight while Adrienne cleans. Then we will work on the "Teaser" that potential birth mothers will read before clicking on our individual profile when searching.

No comments: