Slideshow

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was our 9 year anniversary and Adrienne gave me an Olympus DSLR. While we had everyone in Adrienne's family together, we thought it might be a good idea to take a picture or two.

In the group photo we have all my in-laws including a boyfriend AND a fiance. Front row: Will, Me (Jason), Trevor (Heidi's fiance), Nick (Heather's boyfriend). On the couch: Liberty (my niece), Stephanie, Adrienne, Heidi, and Heather. In the back: Alex, Helen, and Dennis. It's the first time they've had a family photo since the kids were actually kids.

I thought a picture of the Turkey would be appropriate as well. It turned out really well. Since the bird was 24 lbs, it wasn't quite as juicy as last year. I do better with a 16-18 lb bird. It was still really good, but the legs were a little dry. The rest was great. The gravy was awesome, stuffing fantastic, cornbread pudding delicious, and so on. All in all it was a great day.

I also included a picture of Adrienne by herself. I don't seem to get many good pictures of her alone.
The last picture is my niece, Liberty. Will (my brother-in-law) is holding her for the photo. Isn't she cute!!!

No comments: